What Is wdCalendar AJAX Calendar
wdCalendar AJAX Calendar Features
- Day/week/month/yearly view provided with shared events.
- Create/update/remove events by drag & drop.
- Driven by AJAX, aasy to add appointment location/attendee/host/etc without web page refresh.
- Users can “quick add” calendar events by typing “Dating with Chile”, for example.
- Easy way to integrate with database.
- All day event/more days/cross-day events provided.
- Works in IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera & Chrome
- Integrates with any back-end technology, zend framework, cakephp, codeigniter
- Open source (GPL v3) / MIT , same as jQuery
What Can be Created with wdCalendar
- Exchange data and interact with Microsoft Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Apple’s iCal and so on via AJAX.
- Appointment application. Associate events with locations, display events on Google Maps.
- Scheduling application. Including resouce management, room booking, etc.
- Integration with database via PHP/JSP/ASP Classic/ASP.NET/Ruby On Rail via AJAX.
wdCalendar AJAX Event Calendar Road Map
We have planned to add the following features in the next versions. If you have any suggestion, please contact us.
- Recurring events, recurring weekly events, recurring monthly events
- Holiday events like Thanksgiving and Memorial Day
- More API for extension development.
- Plugins for WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
- Plugins supported for extension development
- WYSIWYG events/appointment printing
- Import from/Export to iCal/Google Calendar
- More samples with Google Map/SNS integration
- Agenda view supported
More JQuery Plugins We Created
JQuery Development Outsourcing Service
We are an IT outsourcing company location in Shanghai, China. We offer top-quality offshore development services at reasonable cost. Our Specialized Area are listed here
- JQuery event calendar-related development, customization
- Web applications based on jquery, mootools, dojo, prototype, etc.
- Social Networking website, E-Commerce solutions, Video sharing website, B2B/B2C Development
- PHP/MYSQL, Microsoft ASP.Net/SQL Server, LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP)
- Facebook API, Wordpress, Joomla & Drupal extension/theme development.